Thursday, June 24, 2010

Would you go to the grocery store without makeup?

How about to work? My whole makeup routine takes less than 5 minutes and I'm not one to always look in the mirror. But I can't imagine going out without any makeup. Just curious for you women out there, what is your take on the subject?Would you go to the grocery store without makeup?
Never leave the house with out makeup girl! I wouldn't


always look your best ;)Would you go to the grocery store without makeup?
Yes I would go out with no makeup on. I've done it a lot, I don't wear makeup daily. When I wear makeup, I am more likey to look in a mirror to see if everything is in place, and to touch up throughout the day. Without makeup I am less likey to look in a mirror and go on my day without having to think about my makeup messing up, and plus I tend to touch my face alot, especially in school, its a werid habit I can't break.
I guess I depends on like if your having a date at your house and you don't have any food and your all dressed I would run to the grocery store with my make up on get it and cook and freshening up.


But if its like just to grocery shop I would not. I would wear some sweats with some boots or something and my hair in a bun


And to work I would because Its work and you would want to look good just to make a good Impression.
I would go to the grocery store makeup-less, but I wouldn't feel comfortable with myself. I don't think I could go to school without a trace of makeup, though.





I have heavy blue-green veins under my eyes and on my lids. They're genetic and really annoying. I use multiple coats of concealer to hide them. I also have a mild rosacea that used to be a lot worse when I was younger, and I was self-conscious about it then, so I'm obsessive about covering it now. I use a tinted moisturizer because other than that, my skin is really good-- breakouts are oddities for me.





I love makeup though. I'm guilty of overusing at times, not because I don't know when to stop, but because I love applying it. I just think its so fun.





So even when I'm in a complete hurry, I manage to do concealer, tinted moisturizer, a sweep of brown shadow on my creases (already on the wand), brown liner on my top lid, about 20 coats of mascara, (I try to make it look like I have false lashes in... and I usually succeed.) lip balm, and a sweep of bronzer (already on the brush).





When I DO have time? Brown liner on my bottom lid and a cat eye. White gold shadow to my browbone. Lip gloss. And whatever else I can find.





Its sad that society nowadays (as a whole) feels like they have to perfect themselves to ';keep up with the Joneses';-- who aren't Jonses at all, in fact. The people we're trying to keep up with are celebrities, which is impossible, since the images we see of them are retouched and Photoshopped until it doesn't even look like them anymore.





Until the unrealistic images in the media stop, we won't, and our daughters won't, or even our daughter's daughters. This is a subject I'm truly passionate about and hope to work on in the future. Girls are getting low self-esteem at a scarily young age and grow into self-conscious women. We are all self-conscious, whether we want to admit it or not. And its sad that even the most confident of us are checking our reflections in mirrors hourly.





Society...
im like you . i dont wear tooooooo much makeup, but i dont think i would ever go out without at least foundation on . i would definetely go out without eye/lip makeup, but i just need something on my face . i might go to the grocery store but id probably be self-concious the whole time, yet idk about work . i dont htink i would go to work without makeup on
hmmm i might go to the grocery store without make up but wear a hat %26amp; BIG sunglasses, oh wait, i cant wear sunglasses in side... urm. oh. then do i dont think i would. xP maybe, only if it was something urgent that i NEEDED to get. %26amp; to work, NO WAY, i would never go to work with no make up on. haha. :p
Well there was a time when I never went out without makeup! Literally, never. But I'm a lot more relaxed about it now. I don't wear as much as I used to and now I'm fine going out without it. Obviously, if I have the time I will apply it, but if I don't... well it doesn't matter to me :D
I would go to the grocery store and work with makeup. I have never gone out without makeup in a long time! My makeup routine is about 5-8 minutes and it's quite easy and fun to do, too. I go everywhere with makeup on, haha!
i always go out without makeup!


which is a stretch for me because my makeup takes 30 minutes to put on.


i get makeup on for work and formal stuff, but errands just aren't that important to be getting all fancied up for lol.





you care way too much about what other people think.
yes i go everywhere without makeup, and your asking about a grocery store!





Makeup makes your skin bad and that's all i need to know


i put no makeup, and i take care of my skin





beauty should be natural, and not artificial
I'm only a teenager, but I NEVER wear makeup. If I was to wear makeup, mascara and very little foundation would be the only thing.
I never wear make up, I think it's a waste of time when most women have natural beauty but cover it up. It's also an expensive hobby. I just don't get it.
I go out without make up all the time. I usually only wear mascara to begin with. I think it looks nice when people dont hide under a mask of make up.
i guess ....( but i rather not ) caze ...u see i always find someone i know and i don't wana look ugly ...always try to look ur best %26gt;_%26lt; alll the time ....
i wouldnt go out in public without ATLEAST eyeliner %26amp;%26amp; concealer
i don't usually leave the house without makeup if it's a common place where i would see people that would recognize me.
yeah, i do it all the time. makeup is over-rated
I never use makeup...except that one time
  • poison ivy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    tvs