Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How do you store your makeup brushes?

What do you put them in?How do you store your makeup brushes?
i got a vase like a see through medium size vase from Big lots and i got these seashells like things from the dollar store





here is a visuals http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zf0Y724Rg鈥?/a>





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIftMNhYc鈥?/a>How do you store your makeup brushes?
i just keep mine together inside my makeup box with an elastic band wrapped around them. when im using my travel makeup bag i only put in ones im using that day.


however, if your worried about marking or damaging any containers keep them in a 'pencil pot' brush-head facing upwards (:


you can also buy brushes with a casing already with it. to protect the head.
I keep mine in a case I got from Sephora that covers them completely. That way, they area always ready to travel, and nothing is getting on them. I clean them about once a month and when I do, I lay them on a towel with a towel over them to keep away germs.
I just put them in this small drawer storage thing I got from wal-mart that has different compartments.





I saw pursebuzz's video on youtube and she uses a fishbowl, fills the bottom with marbles and rocks, and then stands the brushes inside..


so it's decoration as well haha
Make sure they're in a place where dust isn't getting on them because this can cause them to get dirty quick. I keep all of mine in a plastic box together, and it works well.
i have this little thing it looks like a handbag n they all have their own place inside
i put all my makeup in a old shoebox

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs