Thursday, June 24, 2010

What is the best drug store brand of makeup brushes?

I know Annabelle is good, and i have some ecotools but are there any others???? i'm looking for something in Canada and if ur gonna tell me that Annabelle and Ecotools are good dont bother answering cuz i already know!What is the best drug store brand of makeup brushes?
The Body Shop has great make-up brushes, and they are also vegan. I know Body Shop is not a drugstore brand, but it is available in Canada.What is the best drug store brand of makeup brushes?
ELF IS CHEAP AND CRAP, TARGET, THE SONIA KASUK IS GREAT I MEAN AMMAZZZING BRUAHES, TARGET LINE(STUDIO TOOLS) ARE GREAT TOO, BOTH FOUND AT TARGET.





CVS ESSENCE OF BEAUTY IS SOMETHINK EVERY ONE HAS IN THERE KIT ;)
Sonia Kashuk brushes rival any high end brush. You can find them at pretty much any Target.


I like them just as much as my Mac brushes.





The only problem with them is that I've never seen a good crease brush.
Posh.





They are as soft as mac.





Try order some off of costalscents.





They are cheap and as some say, exactly like mac brushes.
I like the E.L.F.(eyes lips face)Brushes they work good and they are very affoardable each brush cost around $1 but I don't know if they sell them in Canada
Sonia Kashuk for Target .
Sonia Kashuk Cheap and Great Quality
I would say Sonia Kashuk. I've heard that they're realitively cheap and really soft.
  • poison ivy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    tvs