Thursday, June 24, 2010

How do you store all your makeup?

I have a drawer full of makeup, and it's just lying in one big pile. I have a pretty big collection of makeup but I don't know how to store it in a way where I can find what I'm looking for easily.


Any one with lots of makeup too come up with a solution for this?How do you store all your makeup?
Walmart, Target and Wal-greens sell large, nice looking train cases. Or, if your collection is larger than that you can buy little desk organizers, decorative glass containers or pencil trays to keep everything organized and seperated.





Fafinettex 3 has a ton of make up, but she's really organized here's a good video on how she stays organized


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okuGUw25v鈥?/a>How do you store all your makeup?
ahaha. well, for eyeliners, mascaras, and brushes i put in pencil holders (you can get them at the container store). i organize them by using one for all my brushes and one for my eyeliner pencils, liquid eyeliners and mascara.


for my eyeshadows and powders i just put in a little woven basket. its just piled over eachother. i used to try to organize them but it didnt work at all.





everything else like foundaiton you can usually put in a cabinet or such.
I have a little purse, from victoria secret. Nothing fancy, it's just made of canvas and is meant for this. And I use that. I have a smaller bag in there with all my makeup that might get messy, well all my makeup really. lol And then on the outer part (where there isn't a bag and its just the normal purse) I put all my lotions/ medicines. Since I have so many! lol : D





Hope I helped. I will try to find a link for the bags i have. or ones similar. email me for more detail if you would like.
I use a gift box to store my makeup in (I don't have Alot of make-up... it all fits perfectly)





You could use different boxes that fit into your drawer to sort out your different make-up.. A box for lippies, one for eye make-up, one for face make-up etc





You could buy a Make-up case.. it has all sorts of compartments %26amp; it looks tidy.





Buy Different gift boxes to store them in...





A fishing tackle box or tool box could also work.





You could always get a Cutlery Storage Box to stick into your drawer.





Or something like this:


http://www.organizeit.com/pobamadorg.asp鈥?/a>


%26amp; buy Scented Drawer Liner to cut out %26amp; stick inside each compartment so that you can wipe it clean if you have to.





Good Luck
I have a acrylic clear train case that holds most of my make up. The rest I have in a little basket thing I got for christmas that had a bath set in it.





Look at thrift stores for some kind of basket for cheap.
Little containers such as tupperware or baskets are cute and organized and help keep your makeup, and brushes etc separate. There are specific cases on sale, but you really don't need one. A shoebox or gift box will do fine.
I got a big victoria secret make-up bag..but itsvery expensive and i am ordering a lot of new make-up so idk..i think i will storre it in a drawr
I keep mine in the bathroom on the counter or if I have to move it I put it in one of those plastic containers with drawers and opening on the top!
actually do you have a walmart If so i would buy this Makeup bag that Hangs and Folds up it has 4 slots It works Really well for me I think you would Love it too
get rid of some? you dont need alot
get dewer with section kinda like a silver wear drawer and put each differentt type of mack up in each section
i put all my makeup in my makeup bag
i just use a little beauty pencil casefrom mac. i dont wear that much makeup...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs