Thursday, June 24, 2010

Am I too young to wear makeup? And go to punk stores etc?

Id just like to know because I'm 11 and I might be to young to go in to hot topic. Also can I wear makeup and stuff like that? Help me please. :)Am I too young to wear makeup? And go to punk stores etc?
No


and your not too young to go in there.


im most positive.


ha,


but ik a few people your age


who do. so its fine.


just dont wear to much makeupAm I too young to wear makeup? And go to punk stores etc?
Yeah, I'm 11, and I use to go there when I was 10, but I kind of grew old of it...I don't think there is an age limit. 鈽?





For makeup...hmm. Well, I'm not allowed to use makeup. I only wear heavy black eyeliner, black eyeshadow, and mascara for photos, because using makeup when your younger gives you worse skin when your older so I barely use my makeup. I usually go to school with no makeup, just curl my eyelashes with an eyelash curler and put some lipgloss on, and I'm good to go!
i dont think theres an age to start going to hot topic


its whether the clothes fit you or not or if you like them





and i thnk at 11 you dont relaly need makeup at all cause you prob dont have acne or blemishes that need covering up


but if you want, a bit oflip gloss is alright
your not to young to wear makeup but i'd wate till your 13 to go in2 hottopic.so you wont b called a poser. but i went when i was 12. im 15 now and i still shop there and buy punk stuff!
i went to hot topic at that age and some neutral colored eyeshadows are fine express yourself dont go overboard though i never bought anything from hot topic besides a charlie the unicorn shirt lol its fine to go their but be carefull there are some creepos there
well not really, buh hunney you shoudnt be a puckrock be more casual ckos ill know youll change.:) btw, im 14:)
What do your parents say??????
going into hop topic. not too young, but wearing makeup yes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs