Thursday, June 24, 2010

Do they have cameras in the mac makeup store?or security things on the makeup?

Thanks and no I'm not going to steal from there!Do they have cameras in the mac makeup store?or security things on the makeup?
Deborah that is the most retarded thing I've read all day. A devil's child?! I think someone is a bit hypocritical. Like you've never done anything illegal.





People need to lay off, she was just asking question.





And no, they don't usually have cameras or security tags.Do they have cameras in the mac makeup store?or security things on the makeup?
Yes they sure do and do not ever think about stealing once you steal you become a devil's child I am an adult and I am sure I am older than you ok and you will thank me later in life.
Yes there are camera everywhere. Its not worth going to jail for IF thats what your thinkng.
i dont think stealing make up would be worth it
why do you need to know?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs