Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Where can I buy Dior makeup in stores located in Toronto?

I've been seeing lots of good reviews for Dior makeup products, but I have no idea where I'd be able to buy them! I live in Toronto, and I don't want to buy online as I'm 15 and don't have a credit card.. I'm Swedish and people in Stockholm buy them in stores there, so wouldn't there be stores in toronto carrying them? I mean it's not like I like in Iqaluit or anything.. No I haven't really looked in stores either, but I'm not one to go looking around downtown or anything for nothing either.. and I mean TORONTO, toronto, NOT mississauga or pickering! Anyways, thanks in advance!





PS. Even before I get any comments on how I'm ';too young to be wearing makeup'; I turn 16 in May, and I'm just looking for natural looks such as subtle browns, or a good concealer.Where can I buy Dior makeup in stores located in Toronto?
do you have a sephora? if not check their website out:


sephora.comWhere can I buy Dior makeup in stores located in Toronto?
The Bay or even some Sears stores!


Your best bet would be The Bay. That is typically where most designer makeup is carried in Canada.


Good luck!
The Bay


Sears


Holt Renfrew


Sephora





That's it, any high end make-up store would have it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs