Thursday, June 24, 2010

Are you a drugstore makeup or department store makeup girl?

What are some of your favorite products, what can't you live without...





Personally, I'm addicted to Loreal Colour Juice Stick in Pink Lemonade, Flirt! Bodacious Beige Powder and Foundation stick (for bronzer) and all of the Clinique Skin Care Products.Are you a drugstore makeup or department store makeup girl?
I have worked for the big cosmetic companies for years....and Loreal is a great brand...it is a subsidiary of Lancome, Paris. The make-up you buy in the dept. stores are NO better than the drugstore brands...you are just paying more for their packaging and real estate in the dept. stores. ';Jane'; is a subsidiary of Estee Lauder, Borghese=Revlon, I could go on and on............Are you a drugstore makeup or department store makeup girl?
ok well im a wherever type a girl cause i order from interenet,tv and i get it from stores oh and i cant live without azula foundatoin its kinda exspinseve but i love it its good for your skin.
neither i use marykay it is the best kind to keeo your skin healthy see for your self





www.marykay.com/sbowling1
Too bad FLOWERGRL9 doesn't have more confidence!!





I am a MAC addict!! I love everything they sell!!!
Neither, I buy BeautiControl through a representative.
I'm an Avon kind of Lady :) I started selling it just so I could make money to buy more Avon, hehe. I love it, it doesn't cost a lot, it's high quality and I know if I get the wrong color I can return it with a big fuss from a store. All of you should support your local Avon lady!
I m a ';order off the internet'; girl





http://www.sephora.com





http://www.purminerals.com/
Drugstore makeup, because it's all pretty much the same, but drugstore is cheaper.
Both
cover girl and usually get it at walmart
I'm to beautiful to wear make-up! I don't hide myself under powdery stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs