Thursday, June 24, 2010

Best makeup found in stores like riteaid, duane reade?

Its for prom, and I never wore make up b4.


My skins pretty sensitive, so I'll probably be covering up any blemishes I have.


And what about mascara?





please be specific and inclde links if possible. thanks =D





I dont plan to wear that much makeup tho. I'm asian, and going to be wearing a royal blue dress if that helps.Best makeup found in stores like riteaid, duane reade?
Loreal has great cover-up and foundation. Personally the BEST foundation EVER!





Also Maybelline's GREAT LASH..or something like that..is AMAZING mascara. It's the pink and green mascara that's really well-known. You can get ';royal blue'; mascara which looks awesome in my opinion.





Um..





Here's some links?





http://www.maybelline.com/Product/Eye/Ma鈥?/a>





http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.a鈥?/a>Best makeup found in stores like riteaid, duane reade?
i agree with beth, take her advice

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs