Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What are your favorite drug store makeup products and why do you like them?

Almay mascara for blue eyes--it makes my already long lashes full and also makes my eyes pop! :)What are your favorite drug store makeup products and why do you like them?
L'Oreal brand (and I'm including HIP) is owned by Lancome, and many of their products are identical to the high-end Lancome, just without the nice packaging and high price. L'Oreal Infallible foundation is excellent, and so are their lipsticks and glosses. The glosses sold under the Lancome name are 20 bucks, but the drugstore ones go on sale for buy one get one free, and they are the same thing, just a different package. The lipsticks have an odd smell to them, so make sure you can take the lipstick back if you don't like the smell. They have good color saturation and last a long time, though. L'Oreal mascara is also really good. The True Match line is great for foundation, concealer and blush. I don't wear L'Oreal eyeshadow or eyeliners. I don't think they are good quality.





Revlon Colorstay is also a good makeup line. The eyeliners are good, and so is the foundation in the squeeze tube. I also like their powder blush. All of the colors go on easily and look good.





The only other thing I buy from the drugstore is Covergirl Lash Blast mascara. It makes your lashes look thick and long, and it doesn't clump. Right now it's the one thing I won't live without.What are your favorite drug store makeup products and why do you like them?
I love MaxFactor 2000 Calorie mascara.


MaxFactor used to be a high-end brand that was


only sold at the counter at department stores. The


original owner was a professional makeup artist


named Max Factor (go figure, lol). So their mascara


is extremely high quality and is comparable to


Lancome and other more expensive brands.





I also like NYX lip glosses. Cute colors and they're


pretty long-lasting.





I loooove Aziza eyeshadows because they are


very soft and blendable. They have nice colors,


too and they're really inexpensive.





I am obsessed with Covergirl perfect blend


eyeliner, as well as Maybelline eyeliner. Again,


they're soft, blendable, and can create the perfect


smudgy look.





^ All of the above products are things I used


to wear before I discovered high-end makeup.


Trust me, once you try better quality makeup, you


will NEVER go back. It makes you look so much


more polished and professional-looking, you totally


get what you pay for when it comes to makeup.





Good luck! =]
i like buying lipglosses
I dont use any drug store foundations or powders. I just bought cover girl's Lash Blast mascara and i LOVE it. I also have the covergirl lip liner and and the chrystal wet slick lip gloss.
Hip... their eye shadow stays on really well and comes in great colors.
Revlon and L'Oreal because they stay on longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs