Thursday, June 24, 2010

What are the girls who work at MAC (makeup store) so stuck-up and have so much makeup on?

They are probably required to wear the makeup their store sells, and in order to get an idea of how everything looks, they need to wear a little of everything for work, even if on a normal day they may only wear blush, liner, and mascara, etc. As for the attitudes, some salespeople find that customers can ask what they consider ';dumb'; questions, and at a certain time of day, no longer want to reply. However, if it seems like everyone acts that way, unless you really love the selection and quality, I would suggest shopping elsewhere. There are many great makeup stores around -- there's no use shopping where the salespeople act rude or aloof toward clients.What are the girls who work at MAC (makeup store) so stuck-up and have so much makeup on?
the last time i popped into a mac counter to buy gloss, one of the consultants offered to do my make up. she was really sweet, but i left there looking like a clown.What are the girls who work at MAC (makeup store) so stuck-up and have so much makeup on?
They could be wannabe models....





:)
I don't think they are stuck up, just brain dead bimbos, and they are on minimum wage. Yeah they really have something to be proud of.


Kelly
omg they look like prostitutes!
The more make up a women has to wear the scarier she is without it.
I think they want to put as many of their products on display as humanly possible! That way when they get asked about a product they can say ';Oh yeah, I'm totally wearing that lip color under two other layers of these colors!'; LOL!
The best make-up looks like no make-up. It would be enough to enhance eyes OR lips. Trouble is that they do both and there is WAY too much going on.
I like MAC makeup for the most part and I don't think the girls that work at the MAC store are stuck up. Maybe they are where you live though:) I do think that they wear an obscene amount of makeup and it doesn't look good at all. Last time I was there a girl that looked like she had dunked her head in a bucket of orange glitter tried to suggest some colors for me. I couldn't take her seriously. Why would anyone take makeup advice from a freeky clown hooker?
They should wear even more makeup! I dont like their natural look.
lmao i was ther the other day...the reason 4 all tht makeup is 2 show customers they know how 2 put on makeup cuz they always get walk-ins 2 do other ppls makeup n stuff..as 4 the stuck up part i have no clue i guess its....lol i really dont know??
well idk how they even got the job bcus for that u have 2 have good ppl skills cus they have 2 socialize alott.its funny bcus they can either be stuk-up bcus they feel superior 2 us or be a kiss *** so u can buy more products..n yeah sometimes their makeup is over the top...the foundation looks all orange..i HATE that!!..but i likey MAC products :)
I agree that they wear way to much makeup. MAC is my favourite brand %26amp; it's the only makeup i wear. I went to my local MAC counter last week to look at a different foundation %26amp; the woman who would have been in her early 40's %26amp; plastered in makeup offered to put some on me.


I can't believe how much of it she caked on. It was terrible. Someone needs to show them how to apply makeup correctly. They must all think that they are about to be on television! I can't think of any other reason why they would put so much on!!!
Yeah! Maybe they are stuck up cause they think a person doesn't have money. Ha! Ha! With all the assaults, car jacks in parking lots I usually dressed down when I go to stores. You're so right not one of them look at me nor want to offer me a perfume trial. The make up is that they get free make up everytime a new product comes out.
Maybe they never took off the ';stage'; makeup from their night job at the strip joint?
lol i wondered that same thing about the makeup... heheh i wish i knew
wearing makeup correctly it only reflects the high level of culture, the refine a person is, and all the education and world she has, a person who happens to be ordinary and simple is just plain vulgar, ignorant and like a servant her ways are easy, simple, not cultivated and never ever educated.
There're insecure of themself and think that heavy dark make-up will make them prettier.
I cant stand them and what i hate the most is when they only be nice to you if they think your gonna buy something and if you dont, they are horrible and look down on you when they are the ones who force you to try on things anyway. I hate that i have them annoying me every time i want to buy something
Most of them are hopelessly helpless hos, who look forward to their servicing of the next male. Most are dumber than a tree stump and as empty as a street bum's wallet. Their boobs are filled with plastic, their heads with air. A bar of soap would go a long way to changing their crotch aroma from salmon to perfume.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs