Thursday, June 24, 2010

How can I store all my makeup without it getting messy and spilling out everywhere?

I had like a plastic cutlery drawer thing i used to store it all in but it just got so messy, and covered in make up and unorganized that i need a new idea. Any ideas MUCH appreciated thank you so much %26lt;33333How can I store all my makeup without it getting messy and spilling out everywhere?
i store mine in a slim set of wicker drawers one for eyemakeup foundation lipstick/gloss and one for brushes i have copious amounts of makeup!!!How can I store all my makeup without it getting messy and spilling out everywhere?
i use a steralite drawer plactic thing one. one drawer for face makeup, one drawer for eye makeup, and one drawer for lip makeup. nothing spills and i dont use any loose pigments so it stays clean and if something spills i clean it up with a wipe for babies butts this is the one i have








http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h鈥?/a>
http://cn1.kaboodle.com/hi/img/c/0/0/31/鈥?/a>





I have this and love it
i would get plastic bins and organize them according to what the object is

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs