Thursday, June 24, 2010

Best Department Store Makeup For Blemish Coverage?

My friend's wedding is Saturday and I want to look my best! I'm going to treat myself to a ';makeover'; at a department store that day and need to know who has the best NATURAL-looking coverage for spotty skin. Unfortunately, I just had a hormonal blemish breakout. The blemishes have healed, but left discolored marks that need a great natural appearing cover.


Any advice? Thanks!Best Department Store Makeup For Blemish Coverage?
Laura Mercier is the first one that came to mind. Bobbie Brown is the second one I thought of. Laura Mercier's blemish concealer is legendary, and Bobbi Brown is the only makeup I've ever used that made my skin literally perfectly flawless, even under harsh light. I saw that someone suggested Bare Minerals. I wear that line almost everyday, and it's a great brand, but I don't think it covers as effectively as Bobbi Brown. Bobbi Brown's does a much better job of covering blemishes, and it's just as natural looking.Best Department Store Makeup For Blemish Coverage?
why don't u go for a make up service, the make up artist can do a good make over on u, try look at 88db.com.sg site for make up services
dermablend works great if a epartment store does not have it go to ulta a get it and bring it with you if not then lancomb double wear works good
nuetragena
Bares escentuals is great it gives such a natural look but also full coverage. I have blemishes and use these products. Just buy the bisque(concealer) to go along with the foundation. The bisque is what covers the discolored marks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs