Thursday, June 24, 2010

Can you return makeup to a store once it is opened?

I bought some eyeshadow at Target but I really don't like it. Will they accept a return once it is opened, or am I out of luck?Can you return makeup to a store once it is opened?
I actually have returned open makeup to Target! I've also worked at target. Take it back and tell them that it didn't work as planned. If not that then call the customer service number on the back of the product, they may send you a coupon to purchase a different color. Doesn't hurt to try. Good Luck!Can you return makeup to a store once it is opened?
Yes they will.


I have returned many cosmetics that have been opened and used for up to a week, and they always accept returns. As long as you have a receipt. Then they will usually get you to fill out a form saying why you are returning it. If it's used makeup, they will generally return it to the place that shipped it to them, or use it as a tester when it's something like a foundation.
I once bought makeup which is lipgloss at Nordstorm and I opened and used it, and I put everything back in the box and had the receipt, and I returned it , and bought new makeup! Works like a charm! Make sure nothing is damaged though.
You're out of luck, sorry. They will only let you return opened make-up if it is defective
There's no way...it's every stores policy. There's no way they can sell it back, so they wont take it back. Sry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs