Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Why are many of the women who sell makeup at department stores so snotty?

They are jealous because they are at work and we are out shopping.Why are many of the women who sell makeup at department stores so snotty?
Lol lo You are so right!! Probably because the products are so expensive they are aiming at posh people.Why are many of the women who sell makeup at department stores so snotty?
Have no idea,don't wear make-up.
you're going to the wrong stores
Yeah, I noticed that too!!! I don't know why.
yeah some are, and very orange too!
I have a friend who had me shop her make up counter at Macy's because she was getting complaints about this one girl and she was really snotty. I pretended that I didn't know anything about makeup and needed lots of help. I reported back and they fired the girl but yes some of them are very snotty all you have to do is report them.
because they think they know it all

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs