Thursday, June 24, 2010

What stores sell playboy makeup?

Hey, you could try Ebay, there are a few things on there, I hope this helps!What stores sell playboy makeup?
my dad is the co-owner of the playboy beauty makeup line. i use the makeup everyday(at school, very neutral) it is the best stuff i have ever used. i highly recommend it. you can buy it at www.playboybeauty.com Report Abuse
What stores sell playboy makeup?
um...is there such a thing as playboy makeup? I think they just used ALOT of makeup
omg, why would u want ';playboy'; makeup what r u walking the streets gurl?


hello git a reality check!
something new on me. i didn't know my sister Cristy secured an makeup contract!that was a good idea!! Love'ya Cristina
I once got a limited edition playboy lipstick from MAC
the playboy store
playboy website
lol wat u said Dr X
cuz it's super fem and really cute
playboy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs