Thursday, June 24, 2010

What is your favorite drug store makeup and why?

I mix between revlon, loreal and cover girl





Revlon--well because I really like Halle Berry(whatever her last name is) Yes mainstream entertainment has gotten the best of me.





Loreal---their makeup feels so light and stays on forever





Cover girl---this is when I'm in need of make-up but really light in the wallet. (so,so affordable) But not crappy like Wet N' WildWhat is your favorite drug store makeup and why?
CVS BECAUSE THE PRICE ARE GREAT.What is your favorite drug store makeup and why?
longs drung becuz they sale it chep and it works like i got it for 20 bucks and i got it for a buck.
I love the bonne belle eye liners. They come in great colours, are good for lining your eyes and brows (depending on the shade) and you can't beat the price $1.49 each.
I really like Maybelline's mousse makeup. They have mousse blush and eyeshadow, too. It goes on really smooth (just don't use a lot) and has awesome coverage.
none
cover girl aqua smooth...it goes on so easilly and covers and looks natural and stays on and comes in lots of colors..it lasts forever and has it's own little sponge and mirror in the compact. and it's only $9 or so...
covergirl lipglosses because they are good price, they look pretty, and they actually have colors that work on all skin tones.
Rimmel eye brow pencil in Hazel. It worked well when my hair was brown with blonde highlights. And it still works now that I'm back to brunette. It runs out fast, so I ahve to buy almost every month, but it's cheap.
Cover Girl Outlast Lipstick. It really won't come off until you take it off.
lip gloss


I love the glossyness to it


and thanks for the 2 points!
As far as foundation goes...Maybelline Purestay Powder Foundation is the best lasts all day long and the coverage is the best.
me every cosmetic i buy from another company,so unfortunetlly i cant say just 1 store :)
Covergirl is the best in my opinion, i like their lipgloss, TruBlend and pressed power. Maybelline is my second pick

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs