Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Who else mixes Department store makeup with drugstore?

Me! i love mac so much, i'm addicted but anything they have to do with skin is crap. Concealer and foundation are not mac's strong points. I use maybeline dream matte mousse :)Who else mixes Department store makeup with drugstore?
I agree it is about quality rather than price. But the only thing I feel from a drugstore in the cosmetic line that is the quality I like and feel it is worthy is a mascara .....





Hope this helps ~~~Who else mixes Department store makeup with drugstore?
I do! Benefit Playstick, MAC concealer thingy, Max Factor, Rimmel and Maybelline.
um.. i do!


drugstore makeup is still good so there's no point in getting all expensive stuff
I hope everyone...$30 mascara is ridic.
Doesn't everyone?
Nail polish too.... since a brand name is expensive and at rite-aid is cheap...
  • poison ivy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    tvs