Thursday, December 3, 2009

Where can I get really cheap makeup brushes in stores?

%26lt;3Where can I get really cheap makeup brushes in stores?
';Really Cheap Makeup Brushes'; ... If you want to go cheap, buy paint brushes. Right now, most of my brushes are PAINT BRUSHES. Granted, they aren't as soft, but if you are on a budget, they are PERFECT. I printed out a picture list of the MAC brushes, and took them to Micheal's, or Hobby Lobby will work. I chose the brushes that looked the most similar. They were about $2-3 a piece.





There you go sweetie.


Kristen :DWhere can I get really cheap makeup brushes in stores?
thanks for best answer!! check out my youtube channel!!





youtube.com/xxglamxglamxx





or if you have any makeup related questions, email me!!!





xxglamxglamxx@gmail.com Report Abuse

Target: They have EcoTools and other brushes like Sonia Kashuk that are really high quality. CVS also has the Essence of Beauty brushes that are really good. You can also go to coastalscents.com and buy some of theirs, they are cheap but the quality is comparable to MAC.
I love sonia kashuk brushes!


They're very soft and hold color well. you should also try the elf eyeshadow brush but you have to get it at eyeslipsface.com but its a dollar and it works pretty well.
Try target, they have good quality brushes for cheap. Or if you have a sally's card try there.
im sure u can by makeup brushes for a low price at Wal- Mart or/ and Target

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs