Thursday, December 10, 2009

What makeup store should i go to, to have my makeup done for formal?

sephora? mac? i was thinking about mac? what store does good makeup?What makeup store should i go to, to have my makeup done for formal?
mac does really good makeup.macys does good makeup to and its really affordable.What makeup store should i go to, to have my makeup done for formal?
Mac will do you the best! Love them and they do a great job.
Mac
Sephora doesn't carry MAC. MAC is the best when it comes to makeup. Just about any place that is going to give you a free makeover is going to expect you to buy something. So don't go there unless you have at least $20 to spend or else you will piss some people off
I don't think Sephora gives makeovers. The one in my town doesn't. MAC is really good, but usually they ask you to buy something, so check that out with them and any others you consider.
Mac does makeup amazing.


My sister had hers done there for prom and it looked gorgeous.


They even give you some samples of the makeup they used on you to take home after.
sephora, they have mac cosmetics and every other brand

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs