Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What department stores offer free makeup lessons?

pretty much all of them do. Esp. with a purchase. What type of makeup are you looking for?


I think Marshal Field's had the best. Although they've been bought out by Macy's so I'm not positive how good anymore. (although certain they have it.) You might also want to look @ Nordstoms. I've been to Boston Store and honestly wasn't all that impressed, and I bought quiet a bit (Lancome)


I think key is figuring out what make up brand you like (it's not going to help you much if you can't or won't buy the product to replicate look) also make sure the person doing your make-up wears theirs in a fashion similar to you or what your going for. You don't want a 50yr old with bright red lipstick if you are a 20yr old with a more natural lookWhat department stores offer free makeup lessons?
um nordstrom, macy's etc. I just went to nordies at the clinique counter and they show you how to put on makeup for free. but they kind of expect you to buy something so keep that in mind. it's really fun though.What department stores offer free makeup lessons?
lessons or Makeover? I never heard of a department store giving lessons...sorry
boston store
m.a.c pro stores.. but its 100 dollars but its good edvice..
Sephora
My cousin went to MAC at Macys, she started to watch the products and a girl came up to ask what she needs and she told her that want a makeover (my cousin picks the color and the girl some to match) but u dont have to buy what the artist picked, only the colors u like it and know how to match it or maybe u had already has it
  • Ltd
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    tvs