Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What's the best makeup brand in department stores?

Like Lancome, Estee Lauder,Clinique and others including avon too even though its not in department storesWhat's the best makeup brand in department stores?
I think it depends on style, age, and colors. As for me, I love having a wide variety of eyeshadow colors, so I would have to say MAC for me, but for my mother, I would have to say Estee Lauder, for my young sister I would have to say Benefit. Like I said, it depends on the person and their taste.What's the best makeup brand in department stores?
awake - powder


Lancome- foundation, eye pencil


Bobbi Brown - eyeshadow


max Factor - mascara


Body shop - blush





For the lipstick, go with whatever suits your lips. Some lipsticks can dry your lips; some last longer.
I dislike all drugstore brands (A).





But Helena Rubenstein, Lancome and L'Or茅al are fine :D





But really , the best of all brands is MAC MAC MAC!!





And Makeup Store, i don't know about Sephora :D





But M.A.C RULES !
i would say diorshow





for foundation everyday minerals
Mac cosmetics!
They are all really amazing stuff,


but my favorite is mac :)
l'OREAL
lancome love it.
m.a.c

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs