Thursday, December 3, 2009

Is Urban Decay makeup available in stores?

I don't wanna buy Urban decay online...and is it available in AMERICAN stores?Is Urban Decay makeup available in stores?
I have this one cool site that gets really good reviews and they retail NYX cosmetics and a bunch of others.





http://www.cherryculture.com/index.php





You should take a look at it, it is a very nice site. :)





As for the Urban Decay products these are the stores you can go to: (sorry if they are not in your area)





*Sephora


*Duty Free Americas


*Making Faces


*Joe Brand


*Ulta (yes they do have stores besides online)


*Lovely Boutique


*Macy's


* JcPenneyIs Urban Decay makeup available in stores?
If you mean department stores like Macy's or something - I don't believe so. But you can go to their website and check to see where they're located.
I've gotten it at sephora, love urban decay bronzer!
Sephora and Ulta will carry it... Macy's might.


NYX is carried at Ulta.
I buy it at ULTA, cause that's what's close to me...I'm certain its at SEPHORA too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs