Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is the best drug store makeup brand?

Or any inexpensive online makeup store. I loveee my makeup, I have tons of eyeshadows, eyeliners, etc, etc. and I'm always looking for new brands of makeup to try out. I used to use m.a.c. products only but it's so expensive I couldn't afford it anymore.





Anyone know of an online store or drugstore brand to check out?What is the best drug store makeup brand?
cover girlWhat is the best drug store makeup brand?
revlon is the best for foundation!
Rimmel is awesome :) They have some funky eyeliners.
I can't name just one but here is a list of dupes so you can replace your mac stuff with drugstore dupes.





http://inexpensivebeauty.weebly.com/drug鈥?/a>





oh and nyx is comparable to mac.





www.mscuppycakes.com or ebay
coverigirl is best for mascara


maybelline and almay is best for eyeshadow


revlon is best for foundation


and nyc and wet n wild is best for cheap eyeliner
Revlon is really good!
same prob here cant afford the good expensive products anymore
i hate all drugstore makeup...it really is best to get a good brand that isnt SOOO expensive like urban decay or something rather than buying new ones to find what you like....this is good stuff and in the long run you are saving money and keeping your good skin
For foundation and eyeliner, i highly recommend revlon (colorstay).


For eyeshadow, NYX, CoverGirl and Wet n' wild are my favorite brands.


Maybelline has different types of good mascara. Hope that helps! :)
Each brand has something different to offer.


For eye shadows, I would recommend CoverGirl. They have really funky colors. And their mascara is amazing! It's the one in the cool orange tube. (Can't miss it) Works just as good as M.A.C.
Revlon colorstay, I think is the best drugstore brand.


It gives complete coverage and lasts all day.
NYX! loves it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs