Thursday, December 3, 2009

What stores can I find Bare Minerals Makeup at ?

I am looking to actually go to a store its self to buy the bare minerals make-up aka bare essentials. I want to get my exact shade so I don't want to buy it off line. Does anyone know what stores sell them?What stores can I find Bare Minerals Makeup at ?
sephora, macys or onlineWhat stores can I find Bare Minerals Makeup at ?
sephora
Ulta, Macys, and CVS! Not too expensive either!
http://www.bareescentuals.com/stores/spa鈥?/a>
online and maybe avon.
ULTA! thats were i got mine
I am happy for you for getting Bare Minerals. It is a GREAT makeup line. You can get it a lot of times at the mall, they sometimes actually have the BareMinerals store. They also can have it at Spa places. I know a lot of places that have it like that. I would look in your newspaper and see if you can find a spa place and call them and ask. I hope I helped. Good luck!
I don't know where you live but there is a Bare Essencuals store in the Westside Pavilion mall in West Los Angeles, CA.
i thought you can only get them online or on the phone.
You can find Bare Minerals at both a Bare Escentuals boutique or at Sephora, (hopefully there is one or both near you). Also I recommend the website Cosmetic Cop. There just so happens to be a down-loadable review of mineral makeup that is very informative.
target
ulta or sephora





ulta.com


sephora.com


bareminerals.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs