Thursday, December 10, 2009

I deleted my account with a makeup store online, but they said they'd still keep some of my info? What info?

I deleted my account with a makeup store online, but they said they'd still keep some of my info? What info? Probably my name right? but would they keep my address, phone, etc?I deleted my account with a makeup store online, but they said they'd still keep some of my info? What info?
I would think they would keep your email most definitely, your name, address probably, and not sure about your phone number, but I would think they keep that. You should call and/or email them and ask about that. That's kind of weird that they would keep anything except your email (for updates).I deleted my account with a makeup store online, but they said they'd still keep some of my info? What info?
Unless they specifically said your information would be kept confidental, they might sell it to other companies. :/ I hate it when brands do that. If they said they wouldn't sell it to ';third parties';, then they might keep things like your email address and such to send you information on their products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs