Thursday, December 10, 2009

Is there a store makeup comparable to everyday minerals?

I have been using everyday minerals for a year now. I live in an apartment and today on the USPS website it says my package was delivered but I dont have it. If EM will not replace it (I contacted them and I am waiting to hear back) I will not be able to order from them anymore. Is there any mineral makeup in the stores comparable to them? I havent found one.Is there a store makeup comparable to everyday minerals?
I haven't used whatever you are using but I have been using Bare Mineral for years. Recently I found Physician's formula mineral makeup in a drug store and I found it works the same or even better. And they are cheaper too.Is there a store makeup comparable to everyday minerals?
im really not sure i can help, but at my mall there is a store called ';Lush'; all their products are natural and they have all this bath stuff, face stuff..etc, not exactly makeup, things are more like to brighten blonde hair, or clear your skin, or smooth it..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs