Thursday, December 3, 2009

What deparment stores, etc. can I go to for the purpose of getting my makeup done?

I will be attending a dance soon and I wanted to know where I could have my makeup done for me. Macy's, JC Penny or any other places?What deparment stores, etc. can I go to for the purpose of getting my makeup done?
Boots, debenhams, the body shop all should be good!What deparment stores, etc. can I go to for the purpose of getting my makeup done?
The MAC Cosmetics counter is inside various Macy's, Saks Fifth Avenues and Neimen Marcus, they do a WONDERFUL job and usually only require you purchase one product at least. They did my make up for prom and it was gorgeous!





FYI: most make up counters will do this service with the prerequisite that you buy at least one product.
Any store with a make up sales counter. Macy's is good, Jc Penny is good. Dillards did a great job teaching my daughter to use better colors on her eyes for a more natural and prettier look. So, yes, any of those. Have a great dance!
you can go to macys, and go to the MAC cosmetics counter they are very good and your purchase helps AIDS victims, which is beauty for a cause.
i work at one in macy's most department stores req a 1-2 item purchase but i think sephora does it for free
Debenhams, Boots and Browns are all great places to get your make up done, some will even demonstrate for free if you know how to talk your way through...
macy's, bloomingdale's, lord %26amp; taylor, belk
Nordstroms is completely awesome! Most have a MAC counter. Macys 谋s good for that too.
macys
  • Ltd
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    tvs