Thursday, December 10, 2009

Sims 2 Makeup Stores?

I am looking for objects for the sims 2 relevant to makeup,


i want a makeup shop which i can put in my game. I do have ofb, nl, uni all the ones you could possibly need.





i am NOT looking for sims 2 bodyshop makeup, i am looking for makeup objects. I thank you for taking your time to understand me!Sims 2 Makeup Stores?
I couldn't find any cosmetic objects. My searches only gave me make up downloads.


I guess you could open a Salon and give sims makeovers instead.


My only other suggestion would be to go modthesims2.com and ask a creator if they would be willing to make lipstick, eyeshadow, etc., objects.Sims 2 Makeup Stores?
The closest to a make-up store you can do is a salon or jewelry store. You will need one of the vanity mirror tables and a salon chair (they came with Open for Business) and one of the jewelry display cases (they came with Bon Voyage).





Unfortunetly you can't sell makeup items, like lipstick or eyeshadow. Those are considered parts of the Sim and can be changed if they look into a mirror. If you want a wider selection of colors you need to use the body shop and a paint program to create them, but once they are created and loaded into the game, any Sim can access them from any mirror.





~Abe
If you're looking for Objects for Sims 2, the sims resource site has the hbest one out there. Make sure you use the clean installer and read everything carefully before downloading. Most of their objects require meshes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs