Thursday, December 10, 2009

What are your favorite drug store makeup products?

lol the economy is so bad i have to buy some cheap makeup. I still love Sephora and MAC and there are some products I will never trade. But I just got HIP eyeshadow and I actually like it. I also like their highlighter. And Covergirl lipstick. But of course i love MAC technikohl eyeliner and philosophy conditioner, phyto straightening balm, MAC concealer, too faced lash injection, lol the list goes on anyway which drugstore products do you really like?


What are your favorite drug store makeup products?
maybeline define a lash volume (in the pink tube) mascara is really good. covergirl aquasmooth foundation and tinted moisturizer is amazing. phsicians strength concealor really hides things


covergirl cheekers blush has a really pretty glow to it


loreal royal jelly shampoo and conditioners are really good


pantene is also good


and i love their mouuseWhat are your favorite drug store makeup products?
http://www.shoppershub.co.uk/productlist鈥?/a>
I love Rimmel London. I use their mascara, pressed powder, bronzer and blush.
  • Ltd
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    tvs