Thursday, December 10, 2009

Best makeup stores for teens?

out of these:


shu emura, clinique, MAC, bobbi brown.





thanks =)Best makeup stores for teens?
I'm a teen who uses clinique foundation as well as mascara. Some of their other products, though, I find to be so much more subtle than I'd hoped. I think many of their products are aimed towards older women, which is sad because they are quality and affordable but not nearly as bold as I want my makeup to be as a teen. MAC though is always high pigmented quality for a vibrant and fresh teen look. I'd have to say MAC out of the four. Good luck with the makeup! :)Best makeup stores for teens?
They'd all be good as long as you like the products and their of good quality. All of those stores are expensive, so if they're in your budget it's fine to shop at all of them. Your favorite products aren't going to be from just one brand, it's going to be from multiple brands.
i would say mac. although its quite explensive. and bobbie brown had some good books on teen makeup and makeup in general. i have two.





i personally use nyx for my eyeshadow though. its a good dupe for mac colors
i use clinique and mac but i like mac a lot more ;D, and im a teen !
definly MAC


:)
MAC would be the best for teens.
MAC. =D
Bath and Body


or


The Body shop
mac.!


=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs