Thursday, June 24, 2010

Sometimes I'll go to the department stores to look at makeup. You know, just to see whats out...?

and every time some sales girl will ask you if you need help. I say no, I'm just looking. Then she'll follow everywhere you go and watch you look at stuff. It's so annoying. I mean seriously, if I need assistance I'll come find you, you know what I mean? I feel uncomfortable and end up leaving. Does that happen to you?Sometimes I'll go to the department stores to look at makeup. You know, just to see whats out...?
haha yes this happens wherever you go. Thats kinda their job. They make their money off commision. So if they see you looking at something that might be on sale, or they can try and sell it to you they will jump on that opportunity. It is annoying though, but thats why we can go the cheaper way with no assistant at lets say drug stores, or wholesale makeup places that sell to the public.Sometimes I'll go to the department stores to look at makeup. You know, just to see whats out...?
Yes, that is annoying. I'm the same way when it comes to that, it's cool if they tell you about what's new and says ';Well, if you need any help just let me know!'; and kinda moves on to the next girl or whatever but when they follow you and see you glance at something for a split second and then they say stuff like ';Oh, we just got that in..it's selling out so fast, would you like to try it?'; Errr and what is even worse is the perfume people that just grab your hand and spray it on, I've had that happen before. She must of been not making any money that day, lol.
no





2


p


o


i


n


t


s
Who the HECK even CARES?
sucks especially when the saleslady insists that you should buy one of their products.
Most of them get paid on commission so they will hound you until you make a sale
yeah i agree there anoying
I guess they think that if they follow you around enough that you will buy something and they will get commission.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs